- Examine statement to ensure accuracy.
- Ensure that statements and records comply with laws and regulations
- Answer customers questions regarding their sales/payment status
- Locate and notify customers of overdue/pending due accounts by mail, telephone, or personal visits to collect payment.
- Persuade clients to clear their due amount and arrange for due payment schedules.
- Visit clients to collect payment, visit banks for official purpose (example cheque/cash deposit etc)
- Record information about financial status of customers and status of collection efforts
- Prepare/monitor/update accounting vouchers, VAT register, customer records, Tally entry and other related records.
- Organize and maintain financial records
- Make best-practices recommendations to management
- Perform any other duties assigned by your supervisor.
Skills & Qualification Requirements:
- Knowledge of Tally & MS Office
- Good communication and interpersonal skills.
- Good People handling and Convincing skill
- Problem solving and tactfulness
- Excellent time management skills
- Highly organized and detail oriented.